taken his oath的用法和样例：
- He was willing to take his oath to all he said.
- As to which cattle he could with a clear conscience have taken his oath on the two Testaments that they were not fit for the journey.
- John F. Kennnedy took his oath as President of the United States.
- Mr. Johnson, who was uninjured in the shooting, took his oath in the Presidential jet plane as it stood on the runway at Love Field.
在这场事件中未受伤的约翰逊先生在停候于拉芙机场(Love Field) 跑道上的总统喷气式座机中宣誓就职。
- Minnesota Senator Al Franken is finally taking his oath of office today, after an epic eight-month post-election legal battle.
- Minnesota Senator Al Franken is finally taking his oath of office today, after a lengthy eight-month post-election legal battle.