taken her way的用法和样例：
- She said she got lost in the back streets and it took her a whole hour to find her way again.
- When Bram took her out, she moved carefully, touching as she walked, but still anything in her way was fair game.Bram, seeing the problem, decided to solve it.
- Thus accoutred, and walking with the confident tread of such a character, and with the supple freedom of a woman who had habitually walked in her girlhood, bare-foot and bare-legged, on the brown sea-sand, Madame Defarge took her way along the streets.
- She paid a call on Aunt Liu on her way home.
- A holiday would help to take her out of herself.
- She paid her way by acting as a guide.