- adj. 战术上的；战术性的；足智多谋的
of or pertaining to tactic or tactics;
"a tactical error"
- Measures of tactical defence are meaningless if they are divorced from their role of giving either direct or indirect support to an offensive.
- It almost certainly pays more attention to the ideological and tactical advice it receives from Iran, its chief armourer and mentor.
- Players can collect weapons props play tactical advantage to attack.
- He finds less space in Italy compared to Europe where it is less tactical.
- tactical nuclear weapon 战术核武器
- tactical voting 战术投票
- anti-tactical ballistic missile 反战术弹道飞弹...
- tactical transport 战术运输机
- tactical frequency 战术频率
- tactical reconnaissance 战术侦察
- tactical level 战术层次
- tactical map 战术地图
- tactical training 战术训练
- tactical range 战斗航程
- tactical planning 战术性计划
- tactical fighter 战术战斗机
- tactical intelligence 战术情报
- tactical radius [军]战斗半径(指战...
- tactical thinking 战术思维
- tactical instruction 战术指导
- tactical display 战术显示
- tactical operation 战术行动
- tactical diameter 战术直径,回转直径...
It was going to be a tactical race.出自：Running
Lowe's first..tactical mistake was to announce the..news in a letter.出自：Sunday Times