- B, Distal fibula has been replaced and fixed to tibia with syndesmosis screw.
- Syndesmosis width was not affected by the number of cortices purchased by the syndesmosis screw.
- Objective: To explore the result of ankle joint fracture combined with inferior tibiofibular syndesmosis split.
- Syndesmosis width significantly increased when the screw was inserted in dorsiflexion for 5 Nm of torque.
- Objective To evaluate the influence of ankle positioning On X-ray diagnosis of the Tibiofibular syndesmosis Injury.
- Objective To appraise the advantages and disadvantages in the treatment of distal tibiofibular syndesmosis diastasis with syndesmosis screw.