- Objective To examine the deviation of the opiate withdrawal symptom rating scales, including the physiological changes such as blood pressure and heart rate, in detoxification study with clonidine.
- Conclusions The cardiovascular signs are suggested not to be included in the opiate withdrawal symptom rating scale with cloidine treatment.
- RESULTS: After cystojejunostomy, recurrence of symptoms rate was 50% (3/6 patients), reoperation rate was 33% (2/6).
- At this rate we won't be able to afford a holiday.
- The riot can be considered a symptom of political instability.
- Extrapyramidal Symptom Rating Scale