- You are right. But we say swap market of foreign exchange is also one of them.
- Steelmakers could use the swap market to hedge the cost of iron ore, in a similar way to oil companies hedging the cost of crude for their refineries.
- The swap market in Hong Kong plays an important role in channelling funds. It is also a highly efficient indicator of confidence in the linked exchange rate.
- The flight of cash and stock out of the division occurred as spreads in the credit default swap market ballooned, but has since slowed to a trickle, these people said.
- As a result of offshore non-deliverable forwards market and the local swap market arbitrage between the narrow space, on the 6th trading, the dollar against the yuan spot market continues to fall.
- Densmore: The swap markets allow you to guarantee a price over a specific time frame: six months, a year, two years.