- adj. 易于接受的；敏感的
- Does everybody have him cannot susceptive sadness?
- Susceptive on data, carefulness, earnest, preciseness and active.
- Arrive high when sale cost cannot susceptive moment, this mode broke down.
- Among sterile lines 880A is a better A line, though it is susceptive in smut.
- It has wide working range, infinitesimal air pressure and temperature susceptive system.
The nature that is susceptive of passion.出自： J. Morley
Persons..rarely noticed they were being teased unless possessing susceptive antennae.出自： A. Powell