- n. 额外费；装载过多；改值印记
- vt. 索高价；使超载；盖改值印记
an additional charge (as for items previously omitted or as a penalty for failure to exercise common caution or common skill)
charge an extra fee, as for a special service
rip off; ask an unreasonable price
fill to capacity with people;
"The air raids had surcharged the emergency wards"
print a new denomination on a stamp or a banknote
fill to an excessive degree;
"The air was surcharged with tension"
place too much a load on;
"don't overload the car"
show an omission in (an account) for which credit ought to have been given
- What's the surcharge on this express parcel?
- We had to pay a surcharge for the extra service.
- They've surcharged us 10% on the price of the holiday because of a rise in air fares.
- The street now is surcharged with cars.
- The widow's heart was surcharged with grief.
- import surcharge 进口附加税
- local surcharge 地方附加费
- canal surcharge 绕道附加费
- investment surcharge 投资收入附加税...
- flood surcharge 洪水超高
- surcharge load 超载,过载
- currency surcharge 币值附加费
- emergency surcharge 紧急附加费
- congestion surcharge 拥挤附加费
- tax surcharge 附加税
- optional surcharge 选择卸货港费...
- devaluation surcharge 贬值附加费
- surcharge storage 超高库容
- bunker surcharge 燃料附加费
- port surcharge 港口附加费
- port congestion surcharge 港口拥塞附加费...