an amount of something available for use
offering goods and services for sale
the activity of supplying or providing something
give something useful or necessary to
circulate or distribute or equip with
give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
state or say further
- Supplies were parachuted into the earthquake zone.
- At any rate, the medical supplies will reach you within a week.
- The refugees are suffering for want of food and medical supplies.
- How long will our food supplies hold out?
- Our supplies will hang out for only a week.