- [A] 连续的,相继的 following each other closely
in regular succession without gaps;
- We have had three successive years of good harvest.
- He dropped the nails on the ground and successive clangs were heard.
- Continuity is ensured by using the same props in successive scenes.
- Andrea paid no attention to the successive charges which were brought against him.
- The successive terrorism attacks have aroused the attention from all humanity.
- He won three successive matches.
- three successive championships 三连冠
- successive transformation 连续转变,递次变换...
- successive contrast 继时对比,连续对比,...
- successive approximation 连续的学习步骤,连续...
- successive elimination 逐次消除,逐次消元法...
- successive differentiation 逐次微分法
- successive inhibition 后抑制
- successive reduction 逐次简化
- successive conduction 相继传导
- successive cambium 继生形成层
- successive difference 逐次差分,递差...
- successive failure 渐进性破坏
- successive value 逐次值,连续值,序列...
- successive slip 连续滑动
- successive reaction 连续反应
- successive character 后续符号
- successive differences 递差,逐次差分...
- successive induction 逐次归纳法,相继诱导...
- successive terms 逐项,邻项
For six successive years, Freud was first in his class at school.出自： A. Storr