- She spoke with a passionate strenuousness which was rather striking.
- Having lived her life with such utmost strenuousness and cocksureness, she has missed her life altogether.
- Who knew, perhaps the Party was rotten under the surface, its cult of strenuousness and self-denial simply a sham concealing iniquity.
- The pointed chin, long neck, the fluffy hair, quick gestures, and the calm strenuousness of her grey-blue eyes, impressed him vividly.
- We should enhance our selfconciousness and strenuousness in recongnizing the special characteristics and development trends in the field of research and development of new drugs.
- There is only one form of beauty that is impossible because it does not exist, and that is the beauty of strenuousness or of the strenuous life.