- Most stool examination was normal (10/18, 55. 56%) but few stool specimen could be found with some leucocytes (3/18,16.67%) and little occult blood (4/18, 22.22%).
- Methods The stool specimens form 44 RV enteritis and control were mensurated the disaccharide.
- Of these reported cases, Vibrio cholerae has been laboratory confirmed in 283 stool specimens.
- G3 and P8 were the predominant genotypes in 70 stool specimens from patients with group A rotavirus diarrhea and other minor genotypes were also found.
- Please bring a specimen of your stool.
- I want a specimen of your urine (stool).