- I know some have fallen on stony ground.
- This is often needed to break up stony ground or lever out rocks.
- Brodie's last push had thrown her heavily upon her face onto the stony ground; and already she was wet to the skin.
- I warned the children not to go near the river, but my words seemed to fall on stony ground.
- I warned the children not to go near the river,but my words seemed to fall on stony ground.
- Habitat and Ecology: In forests, on mossy rocks and stony ground with rich humus soil; Alt.300 m. Flowering: Oct. to Jan. of the following year.
- fall on stony ground 无效,没有结果...