- The stoma density of diploid is thicher than spur type.
- The soil water stress leads to the increase in stoma density.
- It is incorrect that only stoma density and stomatic chamber size are used as xerophilous indexes.
- In the stoma density concerned, cold resistance of Guangming No.13,Miyamoto,Taitian C.
- With CO2 concentration enrichment, the leaf stoma density becomes small for C3 crops, but it shows the opposite tendency for C4 crops (maize).
- The results showed that the ploidy level had a significantly positive correlation with the stoma diameter, but a negtive correlation with the stoma density.