with speculation; in a speculative manner;
"he looked at her speculatively"
- "He's not the only one able to do it." I eyed Carlisle speculatively.
- She eyed it speculatively as a cruel smile appeared on her black lips.
- It is a mistake to speculatively buy commodity products like memory chips that typically go down, not up, in price.
- It is a mistake to speculatively buy commodity products like memory chips that typically go down,not up,in price.
- Of, relating to, or being an oil or natural-gas well drilled speculatively in an area not known to be productive.
- However, there still exists certain risk of loading incorrect data while the load instructions executed speculatively.