- The chemical synthesis of the spices in some allergic constitution on the human body can cause all kinds of allergy, spastic cough, allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis, urticaria, and so on.
- As the newborns lungs have narrow tracheas and bronchi, and tender larynx, repeated spastic coughs produce more excretion to block the respiratory way and lead to spasm of larynx, thus bringing about obstruction of ventilation, anoxia and suffocation.
- Janet had a bad cough all last week.
- She gave a quiet cough to attract my attention.
- The child with the cough ought to be in bed.
- She has been racked with a bad cough.