- The recovery growth experiment in Sparus macrocephalus following different periods of starva-tion was conducted.
- Sparus macrocephalus mainly depend on lipid as its energy consumption during the starvation period.
- In Sparus macrocephalus alimentary canal,the distribution of endocrine cells was studied through immunohistochemistry.
- The present paper deals with a comparative study on the skeleton systems of Parargyrops edita and Sparus latusa.
- The optimal feeding rate decreased with the increase of body weight,it was 3.0% of the body weight for larval and 2.5% of the body weight for adult Sparus macrocephalus.
- Studies were conducted on the effect of salinity on digestive enzyme activity and the diurnal variation of digestive enzyme activity of young yellowfin black porgy (Sparus Latus).