bulbous iris of western Mediterranean region having usually violet-purple flowers
- bulbous Spanish iris having blue flowers.
- bulbous Spanish iris with red-violet flowers.
- I've been studying Spanish for three months.
- Inflammation of the iris of the eye.
- He is bilingual (in French and Spanish).
- Surgical removal of part of the iris of the eye.
spanishing Spanish Spanish is my native tongue. Spanish is on the curriculum. Spanish spelling is phonetic. Spanish is in the curriculum. Spanish Conquest of Puerto Rico Spanish Socialist Workers' Party Spanish Financial Futures Market Spanish is derived from Latin. Spanish Conquests in North Africa Spanish painter and printmaker.