- The boy hops the ditch and run down the path.
- Hop it now. I want to clear this room for meeting.
- I hop you are all geared up for the mew sales campaign.
- I've been studying Spanish for three months.
- Hop in, I'll give you a lift to the station.
- He is bilingual (in French and Spanish).
spanishing Spanish Spanish is akin to Latin. Spanish Conversation Course Spanish Football Federation Spanish version of burgoo. Spanish spelling is phonetic Spanish Prime Minister Aznar Spanish Day and Night Trains Spanish Study on Sudden Death Spanish Listening and Speaking Spanish Christian-Muslim War