tall yucca of the southwestern United States and Mexico having a woody stem and stiff swordlike pointed leaves and a large cluster of white flowers
a stiff yucca with a short trunk; found in the southern United States and tropical America; has rigid spine-tipped leaves and clusters of white flowers
- Yucca of southeastern United States similar to the Spanish bayonets but with shorter trunk and smoother leaves.
- The fascist soldier thrust his bayonet into the man's body.
- The invader thrust the blade of his bayonet into the woman's heart.
- I've been studying Spanish for three months.
- He is bilingual (in French and Spanish).
- He is one of the Spanish priesthood.