- “我还有点白兰地,或者你宁愿要咖啡?"I have some brandy.Or would you like some coffee?"
- "I have a few pictures"对吗?Is it correct to say, "I have a few pictures"?
- 用在如 few或 many之前,表示总和、总数、数量或程度。"Used before terms, such as few or many, that denote number, amount, quantity, or degree"
- 七、Write a few words to talk about the famous people.Lu Xun was a great Chinese writer. He was born in
- (=those generations following some experimental manipulation) 经若干实验步骤后所发生的不同子代，如第一代、第二代、第三代等E1, E2, E3, etc.
- 和He's lived here a short time but already has a few friends .He's lived here a long time but has few friends
- 比如，外语学习者常常造出这样的句子There is some water in the bottle，There ts a book on the desk，There is a hole on the shirt，There is a crack on the jar等等。For example, they often produce sentences like There is some water in the bottle, There is a book on the desk, There is a hole on the shirt, There is a crack on the jar, etc.
- "休几乎从不工作是吗?(如果主句带有seldom, hardly, never, rarely, few, little等否定词或半否定词时,附加 疑问部分的动词用肯定式)""Sue almost never worked, did she?"