- Polymer dispersed liquid crystal (PDLC) films were prepared by Solvent Method.
- Diisopropyl phosphite was directly synthesized from phosphorus trichoride and isopropanol by using the solvent method.
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose(CMC)of low viscosity grade was synthesized by solvent method.
- And it was shown that non solvent method was not suitable to synthesize the polybrominated aromatic amines.
- Methods Arteannuin was extracted with solvent method from powdered dry leaves of Artemisia annua L.and purified with column chromatography.
- Solid acid alchlor catalyst was prepared from anhydrous aluminium trichloride through liquid solid solvent method,with pretreated bentonite as support.