- The article is a savage attack on her past action.
- They need the money to stay solvent.
- One squadron peeled off to attack enemy bombers.
- She had an attack of indigestion yesterday.
- The commander chalked out his plan of attack.
- The attack on Pearl Harbor was a crushing calamity.
solventfree solvent Solvent Extraction of Hydroxyacetic Acid solvent diffusion and evaporation method solvent low temperature absorption method solvent-free extraction of aroma components solvent vaporization convection self-assembly solvent-holt-melt and heat-transfer adhesive solvent-dependent conformational analysis procedure