- The common used long-term solvency ratios are debt ratio, times-interest-earned ratio and so on.
- Solvency Ratio One of many ratios used to gauge a company's ability to meet long-term obligations.
- The common used long.term solvency ratios are debt ratio, times-interest-earned ratio and so on.
- The solubilities of concentrate solution system of NC-DEP increase with the increase of its solvent ratio.
- So some renovations should be made,for example,increasing the solvent ratio of propane deasphalting;using hydrofinishing instead of clay treating;mo...
- RESULTS: The extraction rates was affected by extract solvent, extract times, Coccus- solvent ratio and extract temperature.