- The methods used include chemical oxidation, direct oxidation at high temperatures using high oxygen pressures, and the crystal growth of stoichiometric lead dioxide in the solution phase.
- XRD spectra show that the bulk GaN particles are wurtzite structure, and the NC GaN has small domain size and the structure of solid solution phase.
- Ti43.5V49Fe7.5 and Ti46V44Fe10 alloys consist of a single solid solution phase with BCC structure.
- We have also developed different solution phase synthesis methodologies to meet customers requirements for peptides in commercial scale.
- Sm2O3 doped CeO2(SDC) powder were prepared by oxalate co-precipitation process. High purity solid solution phase was confirmed by XRD.
- It is showed that suction cast is beneficial to the formation of a single solid solution phase with BCC structure resulting in the slight decrease of the lattice parameters.