solution of Taylor series的用法和样例：
- An algebraic dynamical algorithm is designed by a truncation of Taylor series solution to a certain order.
- Using this method,one isable to overcome the difficulties involved in the application of Taylor series in case where thecombined errors are not mutually independent.
- Utilizing this recursive relation can reduce greatly the number of Taylor series coefficients that need to be observed by experiments for determining the Taylor series.
- Firstly part of quadratic term of Taylor series is chosen; a low-dimension surface is used to approximate limit state surface; and the modified reliability formula is derived.
- Then we analyze hyperbolic equations solving algorithms and deduceassociated algorithm of Taylor series expansion and Least-Lquares estimation,stimulate the algorithm.