- The sorption of Acenaphthene and Phenanthrene was characterized by linear isotherm, indicating solute partition between water and the organic phase in soil.
- Based on the thermodynamics of swelling gel, factors affecting solute partition and deswelling of gel, which determine the selectivity and the capacity of gel extraction respectively, are analyzed.
- The partitioning key definition cannot be altered.
- Pay attention during the partitioning of the disk.
- This solute will be referred to as a tracer.