- The macrostructure and solute distribution in the cross-section of ingot of magnesium alloy AZ31 by electromagnetically continuous casting (EMC) were studied.
- The solute distribution at the S/L interface is studied with stochastic dynamics.A general fuction relation between the solute distribution coefficient K and time t is given.
- The investigation of solute distribution pattern indicates the appearance of microstructure of low microsegregation due to solute trapping at the interface.
- The microstructure as well as solute distribution both in microscopic and macroscopic view for 7075 alloy by semi-continuous casting under the electromagnetic vibration were investigated.
- This paper mainly studied optimal solutions distribution area of one new kind of parametric linear programming and its related theorem on a basis of some usual parametric LP problems.
- Influence of AC Magnetic Field on the Solute Distribution of 7075 Al Alloy