- The soluble protein declined as the cotyledon development.
- When abscission occurred,total sugar and soluble protein were decreased,but reducing sugar was increased.
- Leaf nitrogen content induces remarkable effect on chlorophyll and soluble protein content.
- Changes of sink activity and soluble protein during tap-root thickening in Raphanus sativus L.
- The content of soluble protein and FAA increased in sensitive variety, which was contrary in resistant variety.
- PP333 also increased content of soluble protein and activity of POD in leaves during middle time of upgrowth.