Soluble sugar to N ratio的用法和样例：
- They often use sugar to make caramel.
- Hand the sugar to your mother, would you?
- The dynamic changes of total N, chlorophyll, soluble sugar contents were correlative with pod shape and dry matter accumulate process.
- Increased ratio of reducing sugar to soluble nitrogen is associated with genetic resistance of peas to Acyrthosiphom pisum.
- In addition, applying nitrification inhibitors could increase vitamin C and soluble sugar contents in pakchoi, and promote N and P uptakes by pakchoi.