- Soluble sugar content in creased continuously remarkably.
- The changing trend of soluble sugar content was similar with that of praline.
- Content changing trend of dextrose, fructose, sucrose and starch was the same as the soluble sugar.
- Nitrogen application and NDSA fertilization had slightly effect on the soluble sugar content in celery,but DCD could significantly increase it.
- Sucrose was is the main form of total soluble sugar accumulation and transformation in lily bulbs.
- Whereas the total soluble sugar content was higher in the FL than that in the NFL.