- A lsow ee xamined polyaccharideo f purified Tremellap olysaccharide, soluble starch, Polyporus umbel...
- Its fermentation media in shaking flask were optimized. Average yield of SSG came to 12. 03g/L,percentage yield bassed on soluble starch was 40. 1%.
- Starch synthase includes two major kinds of isoforms, granule-bound starch synthase and soluble starch synthase, whose physiological functions are very complicated.
- Huang, C. C. Lin, D.G. and Jeang, C. L., 2001. Characterization and isolation of soluble starch synthases in taro. The 16th joint annual conference of biomedical sciences, Taipei.
- The changes of ADPG-PPase(AGP), soluble starch synthase(SSS), granule-bound starch synthase (GBSS) and starch branching enzyme (SBE) activities in the caryopses is a single peak curve.
- C. lunata could grow at the temperature of 6-40and the optimum temperature was 28-32. It could grow at the PH of 4-12 and the optimum PH was 6-9. The optimum carbon and niteogen sources were soluble starch and nitrate respectively.