Soluble protein antigen的用法和样例：
- Characterization for the soluble protein antigens derived from four developmental stages of Periplaneta fuliginosa
- The soluble protein declined as the cotyledon development.
- When abscission occurred,total sugar and soluble protein were decreased,but reducing sugar was increased.
- Leaf nitrogen content induces remarkable effect on chlorophyll and soluble protein content.
- Changes of sink activity and soluble protein during tap-root thickening in Raphanus sativus L.