- The method was used to remove chlorophyll and other aliphatics soluble impurity by using absorbent cotton absorption then cellulose pulp codeposition.
- We think it is often possible to obtain a more pure precipitate by redissolving the precipitate, having washed it as free as possible from soluble impurities, and reprecipitating.
- The unwanted iron ions in the lixivium were removed with ethylenediamine tetra acetic acid (EDTA) and other soluble impurities were stripped by washing with distilled water. Lastly the purity of the alumina product is excess 99.6 percent.
- This kind of tablet is soluble in water.
- These problems are not readily soluble.
- This substance is soluble in alcohol.