- The amounts of the soluble form of the fusion in supernatant of lysate was up to 31.2%, and 6.8% in sediment.
- The constructor was cloned into phagemid vector pHEN-1-Fab/Hu for expressing the soluble form of chimeric SZ-58 Fab fragment in non-suppressor E.
- Naturally occurring Nicotinic Acid is bound to the polysaccharide cellulose structure.Nicotinic Acid is also derived in soluble form during roasting.
- So the yolk was analyzed for gold. And, sure enough, it contained just about one-third of 1 percent of gold in a soluble form known as chloroaurate.
- Results:After induced by IPTG, a new protein band with M_r 41 000 was found in the supernatant of the bacteria and expressed in a soluble form.
- A dye, such as indigo, that produces a fast color by impregnating fiber with a reduced soluble form that is then oxidized to an insoluble form.