- Lake pigment A pigment made by precipetation of a soluble dye on an inorganic base to render it insoluble in water.
- Lake pigment: A pigment made by precipitation of a soluble dye on an inorganic base to render it insoluble in water.
- Because boys'or materials for use on a water soluble dye is, and we are using plastisol inks you tend to be oil-based inks, dyes and will not be mixed, so do not normally an overflow occurred.
- In this paper, the experinmental results and influence factors of water - soluble dyes flocculated by new kind floculants JAZ were reported.
- Determination of oil soluble dyes in capsicum and turmeric samples and products by high performance liquid chromatography.ASTA analytical methods.Method 28.0.
- The flocculation of easily water - soluble dyes such as reactive brilliant red, acid anthraquinone blue and reactive brilliant blue was obtained in acidic and weak acidic media by JAZ flocculants.