soluble dietary fiber的用法和样例：
- These physiological effects are typical of those of soluble dietary fiber.
- Soluble dietary fiber isolated from spent grains was mixed with defatted milk and fermented by Lactobacillus.
- Polydextrose a new soluble dietary fiber can't be determined by AOAC method 985.29 the official method for testing TDF.
- Indigestible dextrin is produced from starch, which is one kind of soluble dietary fiber.
- The technology of wheat bran extrusion technology was studied to increase its content of soluble dietary fiber.
- Objective To test the possible preparation of soluble dietary fiber(SDF) from Plantago asiatica by using ultra filtration.