Solo Instrument - Piano Stylings的用法和样例：
- As a solo instrument, the modern piano its second to none.
- All of Chopin's extant work includes the piano in some role (predominantly as a solo instrument), and his compositions are widely considered to be among the pinnacles of the piano's repertoire.
- Her piano style is soulful, heartfelt, emotional, tranquil and spirited.
- A short piece of music, often improvised on a solo instrument, played as an introduction to a larger work.
- It is used as a solo instrument with the tamboura (drone-lute) and tabla and in ensembles.