- The trapper leads a solitary life in the mountains.
- He lived in a solitary woodland.
- His childhood was repressed and solitary.
- A solitary rider was seen in the distance.
- Not accompanied by another or others; solitary.
solitary bee solitary solitary elders in countryside solitary rectal ulcer syndrome solitary perifollicular fibroma solitary tuberculoma of choroid solitary-wave-like solutions solitary traveling wave solution Solitary multilocular renal cyst solitary gland of small intestine solitary travelling wave solution solitary gland of large intestine