- E471 Horner Syndrome due to a Solitary Osteochondroma of C7: A Case Report and Reiew of the Literature].
- A young patient is presented with a symptomatic solitary osteochondroma of the seenth cerical ertebra who had Horner syndrome.
- The solitary osteochondroma is known to be the most common benign bone tumor and occurs most frequently in the proximal humerus,tibia and distal femur.
- The trapper leads a solitary life in the mountains.
- He lived in a solitary woodland.
- His childhood was repressed and solitary.