solitary intestinal glands的用法和样例：
- solitary intestinal gland
- The number of 5-HT immunoreactive positive cells in intestinal glands was higher than that of villi in all segments of all pigs used.
- The afferent miniartery derived either from the capillary network surrounding the intestinal glands or from the submucosal artery directly.
- Granular degeneration appeared in myocardium, epithelia of intestinal gland of duodenum and epithelia of eccrine part of pancreas.
- The characteristic histopathological change was that small intestinal villi became short evidently, while the depth of intestinal gland increased.