solitary intestinal gland的用法和样例：
- solitary intestinal glands
- Granular degeneration appeared in myocardium, epithelia of intestinal gland of duodenum and epithelia of eccrine part of pancreas.
- The characteristic histopathological change was that small intestinal villi became short evidently, while the depth of intestinal gland increased.
- Followed by the intermediate stage, cells full of mucous granules in the upper intestinal gland and the second half of intestinal villi, synthesis and release of almost balance.
- The number of 5-HT immunoreactive positive cells in intestinal glands was higher than that of villi in all segments of all pigs used.