Solitary fibrous minor的用法和样例：
- Objective:To evaluate the CT features of solitary fibrous tumor of pleura.
- Objective. We present a case of an ambulatory patient with a solitary fibrous tumor of the spinal cord.
- The clinical manifestation was a solitary fibrous and bony nodule occurring on the distal hallux,with the history of toe-trauma in two cases.
- Objective: To investigate the imaging characteristics of abdominal solitary fibrous tumor (SFT) with its pathological features.
- On the basis of the large size, imaging features, and clinical symptom of hypoglycemia, solitary fibrous tumor should be included in the differential diagnoses.