- Strain in Solidifying shell of Continuous Cast Slabs
- Depending on the thickness of solidified shell there are two possible spreading mod...
- Non-sinuous mold oscillation is a very important method to prevent the occurrence of the crack in the initial solidified shell at high-speed continuous casting.
- The samples of Fe-C alloy were made by means of suspension melting.The free deformation and solidification str ucture of initial solidified shell have been observed.
- The results show that temperature gradient on the front edge of solidified shell in combined mold can be reduced and the proportion of equiaxial crystal of billet is more than 80%.
- The invention has an improvement on the basis of the original crystallizer so as to better control the growth of the initial solidification shell to get a shell with better quality.