- The crystallographic theory was applied to the directionally solidified materials and structures.
- Spray deposition is a novel rapid solidification technique, which has been used to manufacture rapidly solidified materials with high properties.
- The process fundamentals and characteristics are described in this paper,and recent research and ap-plications of spray deposition technique on rapidly solidified materials are reviewed.
- Many natural materials are becoming scarce.
- Disssolves easily: Solidified material can disintegrate well in water and can be flushed into toilit directly.
- The beautiful curtain is made of remnant materials.