solid-phase immunofluorescence detection的用法和样例：
- A solid or solid phase separated from a solution.
- When it was used in the solid phase Eliza test to detect CIC, the sensitivity range was 10-1000ng HAG/ml.
- The standard curve for detection of human CIC was made by guinea pig Clq and varing concentration of AHG under suitable conditions in solid phase Clq ELISA.
- Most common substances exist in the solid phase at low temperatures.
- For a pure liquid or solid phase, X, the activity is defined as unity.
- The content determination of hesperidin has been carried out by reversed-phase HPLC with Cig chemical bonded silica gel as a solid phase, acetonitrile water(19.5:80.5) as a mobile phase and UV detection wavelength at 284nm.