- A solid or solid phase separated from a solution.
- The liquid phase denitrification technology for lube base oil developed by Jingmen Petrochemical Design Institute was introduced together with its commercial design features.
- Most common substances exist in the solid phase at low temperatures.
- For a pure liquid or solid phase, X, the activity is defined as unity.
- A new kind of solid phase change material (PCM) prepared in our laboratory has been studied in this paper.
- Solid phase organic synthesis and combinatorial chemistry are novel methods developed in recent years to synthesize a lot of organic compounds quickly.