Solid pseudo- papillary tumor的用法和样例：
- BACKGROUND &OBJECTIVE: Solid cystic papillary tumor (SCPT) of the pancreas in children is rare with limited references of its clinical features and treatment.
- Methods Antisense c Ha ras gene was transferred into bladder papillary tumor cell line (TBC 1), then positive cells were selected.
方法 将反义c Ha ras基因导入膀胱癌细胞系TBC 1细胞株 ,筛选阳性细胞克隆。
- Objective To explore clinical characteristics of diagnosis and treatment of solid-cystic papillary tumor (SCPT) of the pancreas in children.
- The cut surfaces of the kidney removed surgically here demonstrate normal cortex and medulla, but the calyces show focal papillary tumor masses of urothelial carcinoma.
- Solid cystic papillary tumor of pancreas in children
- Pathological and clinical features of solid cystic papillary tumor of pancreas