solid of luminous-intensity distribution的用法和样例：
- Of a source. Distribution of luminous intensity having an axis of symmetry or at least one plane of symmetry.
- Of a source. Distribution of luminous intensity that may be represented by rotating about an axis a polar luminous intensity curve in a plane containing that axis.
- When the system were free of CuSO 4 and Vit C,CS 2 could also induce the emission of luminous intensity.
当体系中无CuSO4 和维生素C存在时 ,CS2 仍能使发光峰值增高。
- distribution of luminous intensity
- luminous intensity distribution curves (LIDC)
- An obsolete unit of luminous intensity, originally defined in terms of a wax candle with standard composition and equal to1.02 candelas.