- sodium hydrosulphide solid fused
- Lead will fuse at quite a low temperature.
- It seems that you've blown a fuse.
- We fused the pipes with solders.
- Containing molecules consisting of two fused rings.
- Changing a fuse is one of those fiddly jobs I hate.
solid sol solid solid solution of compound semiconductor solid state uninterruptible power system Solid-state cathodoluminescence device solid-phase immune electron microscopy solid-state traveling-wave amplifier solid-state nuclear magnetic resonance solid-state recycling by hot extrusion solid-state semiconductor strain gauge solid-state microwave power transistor solid-state electrolyte gas transducer